My Blog List

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Blog Journal #8

I learned how to construct numerous Google calendars, add events to a Google calendar, and make events on a Google calendar public.  This work was enjoyable for me because it gave for artistic control. I don't believe there was anything I didn't like. I enjoyed being doing the Web Design assignment.  Creating my own teacher website with tools like a Google Calendar will allow me to use what I learned from the assignment in my future job and keep parents and students informed in my classroom and during the course of teaching. The website I built for the assignment is accessible at the following website

By using Diigo in this class, I learned how to bookmark websites, share websites with groups, add tags, add highlights, add sticky notes, add comments, and make comments public or private. When my students are required to read an online document, I will use the techniques I learned from Diigo to help them highlight crucial information. By establishing a Diigo group with other members, such as other teachers, I may put these abilities to use to help me learn new skills, such as sharing websites in the Diigo group that contain resources or knowledge that will benefit us in the classroom. Lastly, I may utilize Diigo to support my professional growth by regularly bookmarking webpages that I find helpful for my teacher preparation.

By using Diigo in this class, I learned how to bookmark websites, share websites with groups, add tags, add highlights, add sticky notes, add comments, and make comments public or private. When my students are required to read an online document, I will use the techniques I learned from Diigo to help them highlight crucial information. By establishing a Diigo group with other members, such as other teachers, I may put these abilities to use to help me learn new skills, such as sharing websites in the Diigo group that contain resources or knowledge that will benefit us in the classroom. Lastly, I may utilize Diigo to support my professional growth by regularly bookmarking webpages that I find helpful for my teacher preparation.


I am aware that finding new websites to make the classroom more effective is one of the most crucial components of a classroom. I firmly believe that all the resources and tools we have discovered in this course should be used in every classroom. Teachers must find innovative and creative methods to use technology in the classroom to increase student's motivation to learn. Technology is constantly evolving, and it can be challenging to keep up. Using social media sites like Pinterest and TikTok has been one method I've learned about new technology in the classroom. Educators use their own videos and pictures to share innovative modern technology with students.

1 comment:

  1. According to the CRAP principles, the contrast is evident on your website. The repetition is seen with the headings having the same font, but lacks as the headings for each page are different colors along with the headings within the pages, making the repetition not consistent. The alignment is clear but seems a bit off on the academic resources page because of the image. The proximity was done well.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Journal #9

          There wasn't much about being a distance learner during COVID-19 that I enjoyed. I did get to stay at home and work from the c...