My Blog List

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Blog Journal #7

    I decided to visit the website of my former elementary school. There were no class pages for each teacher or subject, and there wasn't a lot of material available in the open. The educational website page contained the most details I could uncover regarding the course of study. Students are encouraged to use these websites at home. Most of these websites are used in the classroom to keep kids engaged. Only the calendar of approaching enjoyable and significant student dates was available as additional real information. Example here     

    Technology, in my opinion, is the best instrument for maximizing productivity at work. I use Google Calendar every day to avoid scheduling myself too far in advance or forgetting to accomplish something. As a teacher In the classroom, I'll use technology all the time, utilizing a google calendar where I'll publish all of our assignments and their due dates to ensure that my students, parents, and I stay informed. 

     Due to the convenience of having all the directions and what to accomplish in one location, I really enjoyed using Canvas for Assignment two. Thanks to Canvas, we didn't have to submit anything at the end, which I thought was highly convenient. I like how I can email teachers and view my grades. My classes are also there, so it makes everything so much easier. When I become a teacher, I believe I'll want to use Canvas in my classroom because I think it keeps kids more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Journal #9

          There wasn't much about being a distance learner during COVID-19 that I enjoyed. I did get to stay at home and work from the c...