My Blog List

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Blog Journal #4

Supporting students as they use technology to write, publish online, and engage with others is outlined in standard LAFS.4.W.2.6. Based on my prior knowledge and current abilities in online writing, I do feel prepared to put this into practice. The fact that I feel more at ease navigating something new with the help to these blog journal entries is another reason I feel well-prepared. This gives me the impression that students will acquire new abilities by working with others on online writing projects.

These resources, in my opinion, can be used in my instruction as a roadmap for what should be covered. Students should be taught each of these in order to excel in the future. Utilizing all of these standards provides a comprehensive idea of what should be learned. This offers the opportunity to create lesson plans based on these standards that address each of them and guarantee mastery of each subject.

Searching the internet seems very simple when looking for common items. However, it can be more challenging when looking for more specialized resources like scholarly journals or ebooks. For this reason, it's crucial for teachers to be skilled thinkers. Then you'll be able to obtain the materials you need for your lessons, but you'll also be able to teach your students how to conduct effective searches by showing them the best search platforms to use for various kinds of data, how to utilize effective topics, and other searching hacks and techniques.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Journal #9

          There wasn't much about being a distance learner during COVID-19 that I enjoyed. I did get to stay at home and work from the c...