My Blog List

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

EME2040 Blog #3

Copyright refers to a person's rights and protection over their creative output. Copyright, which can be either artistic or intellectual, is intended to help one protect their work when they want to share it. How much unauthorized use of another person's copyrighted work is considered to be "fair use" and not subject to legal consequences. Different circumstances, such as when the copyrighted work is utilized for educational purposes, it is not all used, the use of the work is not damaging, and the way the work is used can all be considered fair use. These and other considerations are essential when deciding whether something is fair use or not.

The biggest issues facing teachers today are academic dishonesty and poor productivity. Teachers should take several steps to address these issues. For starters, teachers should begin using integrity strategies to reduce academic dishonesty, like having students take examinations and quizzes in person rather than at home. A teacher might develop fresh approaches to make their classes more inviting in order to prevent decreasing productivity. This may involve implementing activities like Kahoot quizzes or fun review games.

The new skills I learned from working on the newsletter design. As I thought I was already pretty good at navigating Microsoft, I learned how to separate a document into two main columns. I also learned how to make a permission slip which has a lot more steps than I thought it would. The abilities I developed while working on this assignment can assist me with tasks like drafting a résumé and helping me plan newsletters for my future career as a teacher.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Journal #9

          There wasn't much about being a distance learner during COVID-19 that I enjoyed. I did get to stay at home and work from the c...