My Blog List

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Blog Journal #6

I had never used Diigo before, so I had no idea what to expect. After experimenting with it, I discovered that Diigo's simplicity made it appealing to me. Utilizing it was simple and user-friendly because it was plain and uncomplicated. However, I did not like Diigo's design; it was uneasy. The website's actual functionality was good; the chaotic look was the main drawback. 

This was a unique experience for me because I had never been required to blog for a class before. Since I'm not forced to respond in MLA format, I like being able to speak more informally about the subjects we cover in class. It improves the work's enjoyment and manageability. I had no idea that a blog space could accommodate so many additions, such as the Twitter feed.

Kahoot is a Web 2.0 resource that I would use in my classroom. This technology, in my opinion, would improve in-class activities and student participation in my classes. With games that are more enjoyable and competitive than quizzes, Kahoot assists students in learning through the testing of their knowledge of specific subjects. Kahoot would assist in reinforcing concepts taught in class, preparing my students for upcoming exams, or clearing up any remaining questions about any topics covered, allowing them to feel confident in the subject, do the assigned homework, and perform well on exams. 

Link for Kahoot: https://kahoot.it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Journal #9

          There wasn't much about being a distance learner during COVID-19 that I enjoyed. I did get to stay at home and work from the c...